Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here we go...

So, I've been wanting to start a blog for over a year now and I am finally getting to it now. It took me a few days to come up with a name I felt was right for me and for what the blog will be about. "Jessica's babbling, deals, & love" is going to be all about my love for talking, finding deals, and of course sharing my heart and love with the world.

It's been an amazing year since I have wanted to start this blog. I got engaged to a wonderful man on January 13th, 2010. Roddy proposed to me in Jamaica at a private dinner on the beach for just the two of us. While this engagement had been planned for a few months by Roddy, mother nature had a few plans of her own. It rained everyday, which was a major bummer and much different than the first time we had been to Jamaica 4 months before! but, that night Roddy proposed, made the whole trip the most wonderful and meaningful night. I cried, I laughed and we kissed...a lot!



A few months later we decided to start our new family and get... a puppy! We did a lot of research on the type of dog that we wanted and decided on a Vizlsa. When we made our decision we wanted to make sure that we found a reputable breeder and we found  Vistercil's Vizslas. We were so excited to find out that a liter was going to be born in march and we could bring our new little puppy home the first week of May! Then a rush of "are we ready for a puppy?" came and then some nerves and then "yay! we are going to have a puppy!" 
with Roddy's love for Macs and in honor of my Grandpa (his last name was McLaren) we decided that Mac would be a very suitable name for our new little guy.
Mac just celebrated his first birthday and I can't believe he is already a year old. He has brought a lot of joy and love to our house. 

Well, this is just a start to the many posts I will make. I hope that you enjoy the things I have to share, the   babbling, the awesome deals I find, and a whole lot of things I love in this world!





5 comments:

  1. Well done on starting love!

    Does this mean you won't feel the need to babble ad much when I'm trying to fall asleep? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I noticed your dog - he's beautiful! I'm considering a purchase from Vistercil Vizslas as well. Would you recommend them? Any health or temperament issues I should be aware of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Peggy and Vistercil Vizslas! We now have two pups, male 3yrs and female 1 yr. They are such sweet dogs. No health or temperament issues that we have found. As long as you are fine with a loving dog that needs attention, love and enjoys a good run, you are good to go. Once you get a vizsla, you will be wondering why you didn't get one sooner. My mom is not a dog person and she loves our dogs and even lets them stay with her. I hope that helps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait!! Thanks so much for the response.

      Delete